4D Capital Mergers & Acquisition team advises corporate buyers and private equity investors throughout the entire M&A deal lifecycle. From conceiving strategy to selecting the right partner. From conducting thorough due diligence to closing the deal. From beginning to end, we align our services to address your transactional and integration needs, all with the goal of building value for our clients.
We provide a number of specialist services to assist with mergers and acquisitions, including:
- Identification and evaluation of potential acquisition targets
- Valuation analysis
- Evaluation of financial and strategic alternatives for the acquisition structure
- Sale negotiation and closing
- Debt advisory (if required)
- Management of the due diligence process
Leveraging our deep capital markets expertise and extensive relationships with major Banks, financing sources and investors, we provide independent advice on debt optimization, structuring, placement and funding.
- Securing finance to support business growth.
- Re-negotiation of existing facilities.
- Organising a competitive tender of banking facilities
- Financial modelling.
- Negotiation of financiers proposals, from indicative proposal to executed agreement.
- Liason with legal advisers to ensure the agreed terms prevail into the final loan agreement.
- Re-structure and re-negotiation of terms to reflect business changes.
|Case Study 1||Case study 2|
4D Capital extensive experience in corporate finance re-structuring, we play an active role in negotiations with equity holders and debt holders to re-structure existing debt and equity obligations, as well as other corporate liabilities.
Additionally, we conduct detailed business analysis to assist Boards, executive management and shareholders in assessing the opportunities facing their businesses. This analysis can include the evaluation of
- Business plans
- Capital and liquidity needs for both debt and equity
- Long-term financial projections and scenario analysis
4D capital Start up brings together a wide range of industry expertise and strategic tools, we help new businesses create a strategic roadmap for their business, develop their financial modeling and support their IP strategy. We also consult with members of the investment community to help them better understand the value and commercialization options embedded in the intellectual property of their portfolio companies and potential investment targets.